The SRCC Committee is currently looking for a willing and able person to help us out by fulfilling the role of Treasurer. This is an important role for the club and we would really appreciate your help, so please have a think about the position and whether you could lend a hand.
As Treasurer, your role would include:
- Keeping records of the SRCC finances and transactions.
- Arranging deposit of moneys into the SRCC Bank Account as needed.
- Attending committee meetings throughout the year (approximately 1 night per month), providing a financial statement to each meeting.
- Provide feedback and ideas in committee meetings to help govern the SRCC and steer it forward.
- Provide a statement of accounts to the AGM at the end of the season.
- This role can be adapted or further defined if necessary.
This is an opportunity to have your say on how the SRCC is run and introduce your ideas and thoughts into the mix, while fulfilling an invaluable position in the club. If you’d like to put your hat into the ring or would like more information, please contact us via the SRCC email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Phil on 0413 010 695.
On behalf of the SRCC Committee,