10am to 11:30am A’s and B’s
11:30am to 1pm C’s and D’s
Please note that due to COVID-19 protocols there will be restrictions and procedures in place for all training sessions, including the following:
- 5 persons per net at all times.
- All players should organise to bring their own gear, including a ball to bowl with. This will also apply during the season.
- Make sure that you also bring your own water bottle and sunscreen.
- Do not share any of your gear, water bottle or sunscreen with other people.
- 1.5m distance rule should be observed at all times
- All attendees will need to sign in (Contact Tracing Record) at training when they arrive and acknowledge the COVID-Safe requirements.
- No saliva or sweat to shine the ball, and no spitting or clearing of nasal passages at training.
- Stay at home if you or people you live with/close relatives are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms
Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use during training.
If you have any questions or can’t make training on Saturday, please contact your grade captain or:
Todd Andrews, Club Captain. Phone: 0452 299 985
Phil Easson, Secretary. Phone: 0413 010 695
The 2020-21 season is set to start on Saturday 10th October